Sunday, September 20, 2009

Poor thing....

I think that there should be a sign in my condo that says "Warning! Snails crossing after the rains", just like the "Beware of snakes" sign.

Now you must be thinking I live in some jungle area or something right? Well I don't. However, within my condo, there's this path, that leads to this bridge over the canal and the path continues to to the main road where there's a restaurant and on this path to the bridge, there's like always snails trying to cross it but never make it because they get smooshed by people. I swear that path's like Suicide Trail for snails. The poor lighting doesn't help either because since people can't see at night, they end up crushing the snails. Even I've accidentally stepped on an already crushed snail and I feel so immensely bad!!!! So I really think that there should be a sign or something.

Also, something else I wanna talk about is the incident at the VMAs involving Kanye West and Taylor Swift. I KNOW its been talked about to death and I'm quite late, but better late then never! So yeah, first of all, I don't understand WHY he did it. I mean, Beyonce won best video OF THE YEAR. Couldn't he wait? I don't understand the logic behind the act. Seriously. And secondly, the REASON noone's ever done that before is because its plain RUDE to go up and push aside the WINNER'S moment and say someone else's video was brilliant, implying that the winner didn't deserve to win, which is just TACTLESS. Thirdly, people seem to forget that Taylor's only 18, and hasn't been doing this for very long, so winning that must have been amazing for her and to just shove her aside is cruel. If you're a seasoned winner, its a different matter. Sitll RUDE mind you, but not as cruel. And lastly,apologising AFTER you did the incredibly stupid act and basically lost respect from a LOT of ppl, doesn't do anything, even if you go on a tv show and look like you're going to cry. Did nobody stop the dude? Beyonce herself was shocked that he did it and didn't look pleased that he was praising her video at all. Sigh. Poor Taylor.

Oh and can I just say I LOVE Beyonce's Single Ladies, I think its going to be my anthem! hahahha, but really and the dancing is SO CUTE! And oh, I LOVE her body!

I so wish I could go for her concert, cuz I mean how many times is she going to come down to lil ol' Spore anyway?
Urgh no money!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!