Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Friends

I was watching Friends, still am actually and it got me thinking. Now, before anyone starts thinking that,"oh, shini 's having a pity party for herself", stop. I love my friends, all of them and i really do cherish them. But i watch Friends and think, wouldn't it be nice to have that too? Granted they are all in the 20s and are adults, living away from their parents and have jobs so actually, they're in a completely different time in their life as compared to me, so why and am i "complaining"?
Its just that the whole concept in Friends is what I really would like to have in the future hopefully. I hope that in the future, my friends and I, are really involved in each other's lives, well, not THAT involved of course to the point of diving each other mad, 'cause that's what we've got out family for right?!

Okay, when i write in my diary(yes i also have a diary, for all the stuff that's WAY too personal to put here), i sometimes, lose my thread and am not so interested in talking about a certain topic and unfortunately, this has happened here too. I must warn you that this may happen again, so beware. However I will still publish this post cuz i just want to.

On a completely different note( You'll get used to how randomly my mind jumps to different topics, but believe me it's all connected in my head), i was thinking about food. It's interesting for me because I don't usually think about food. I was thinking about that show Fear Factor and how they have to eat all that gross stuff like bull's testicles and cockroaches and I realised that i would actually not mind doing it! Like just for the sake of trying something new, because I'm a big believer of doing things for the sake of having experiences. Given the opportunity, I'd actually try something most people think is disgusting. Although I do draw my line at insects. All those little bones and besides, i can't stand insects in general, when they're alive, how the hell would I be able to actually eat them! So yeah, I proclaim that if various parts of various animals were being cooked and offered to me, I'd try them. BUT THE Y HAVE TO BE COOKED. I don't want any diseases from uncooked food.

So all those picky eaters out there(And I know quite a few), get up and try something new, just for experience sake. Or at least so that you can boast and say that you did!

loves,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!