Monday, February 16, 2009

The Very First One

Well, hello everyone, and welcome to my very first post on my blog. Believe me this is an experience I thought I'd never actually have. I was always too chicken to start one. Then I worried if people would read it and I wasn't so sure I wanted people to. Of course all that has changed, since this blog exists.

For clarification's sake, I thought I might just state, on "print" what i intend to do with this blog. Truthfully, I'm not completely sure what my plans are but for now, they are as follows:

-This blog is for me to talk about anything, that interests me, and allows me to note down random thoughts floating about in my head.

-References to my personal life and family members will be found but for privacy's sake, I won't mention real names; besides, its not as if i actually CALL them by their real names anyway.

-I love taking pictures, of people and things that catch my eye, so yeah, they're definitely coming up here.

-I have strong opinions on certain matters, so i may offend some people. I will of course to the best of my ability, try to be more open-minded and NOT offend anyone. In the event that I do, I am apologizing in advance.

-Lastly, though this doesn't really have anything to do the the content of my blog, I just thought I should put it out there. Since this is my very FIRST time at blogging, my style of writing may seem a little formal at first, and probably is. However, this will change over time, logically as I get more comfortable with the whole idea of blogging.

Hopefully, i manage to have enough to write about for a long period of time, Some of my friends, have no doubts on this, especially since I talk WAY too much. Then again, I only talk too much when I actually HAVE something to say, or some story to tell. At this point in time right now, I am quite empty of things to write about, partly due to the fact that I got too stressed about doing this in the first place hence, driving all usual thoughts from my head. When I am back to my normal, curious, wondering self, I assure ANYONE out there that my posts will be more interesting. Hopefully. Signing off for now,


shini

2 comments:

  1. hey shini! it's steph. i'm so excited that you've got a blog. i'd love to find out what goes on in your head of yours ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yes, well the blog helps me clear my head so yes,u'll definitely find out what's going on in there. although, just to warn u, it might not be so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment!