Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just

Obviously one can guess how free I am because i'm writing in this blog everyday. And yes, I'm so totally not denying it. I have a lot of random thoughts in my head and is it so wrong to want to put that down? My sister totally makes fun of me for doing it. She says she's not making fun, but u can definitely tell that she is. Which is fine by me because she doesn't read anyone's blogs. She doesn't like reading things on the computer screen. Also completely understandable because the glare can give me headaches and dizziness.

Its just that, this is a new thing in my life, that's interesting, because believe ME, my job is not ground-breaking work. I'm single with an overprotective mother, so any chances of a social life has gone out the window. This is added on by the fact that i'm absolutely broke. So really, apart from reading(which i really have to continue with so that my brain doesn't turn into mush) and watching videos on the net, i have nothing else to do. Its not like i go to SCHOOL like she does. and my friends have jobs and lives of their own. Hence my inability to stay away from my blog, at least for now. Maybe when i have more stuff going on, or when the novelty has worn off, postings won't be so regular. Till then, i guess people will have to deal with my daily ramblings. Then again, its not like i ASK anyone to read it right?

Anyway, that's all i wanted to write. so bye!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!