Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Peoples

I change my mind. Or rather, i have seen the other side of how family can be. Today, ii was feeling lonely and was at odds as to what i should do to fill my time, i randomly messaged my cousin N, to ask her what's up and how were her kids and stuff. Turns out she was at her mum's, and she suggested for me to come over, since i had nothing planned. By the time i left was like 5.30, so when i reached there it was like 6 and she picked me up from the mrt station and we went back. Th kids were playing at the playground under the block, and i hadn't seen them for a REALLY long time. Since they're barely 2, it takes time for them to remember people, but it helps that i kinda look like their mum. I spent the day with my cousin and aunties, and when they came, my uncle and cousin's husband(jiju).
It was then i realised how much i had missed all my extended family, and that they were exactly what i needed to distract me from the coming D-day. In that way, family, is super important, because, they'll always support you and believe in you. I may have doubts about my results but it seems that everyone else around me doesn't! Of course i'd like to believe in their positivity too but the worrier in me just can't. Still its nice knowing that whenever i'm feeling lonely, i can always just drop by somewhere in the east to one of the houses, and spend time with more people. i stayed till quite late, and i was worrying about how to get home, whether the buses will still be working by the time i get to clementi, but when we left, it seemed no question that my auntie and cousin D was going to drop me home. They, who lived in the east was going ot drop me, someone living in the central, almost west! i really was touched. maybe i'm getting soft, or emotional, but then again, it says on my birthdate keychain that i AM highly emotional, so its not news!
P.S. my posts are quite sad and depressing these days but then again, i never WAS funny, so i don't know why i'm apologising.sigh.

Guess what? My mind wandered off to more scary thoughts, so i have nothing more to typse about. hence, good night!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!