Monday, March 2, 2009

Food and Shadows

I think i've talked about food before, and i think i've stated that yes, i'd eat most kinds of food, at least to try for the first time, except raw food meat and cretures and insects. Well, today, while i was watching thirsty traveller on discover travel and leisure, and they were showing all the weird foods he had eaten and the worst foods he had and i told my mum that i wouldn't mind TRYING some of the foods and she really freaked out saying that u should not be even thinking about it. i realised that, yes i would still try some of the foods, should i encounter them, like armadillo or bull's testicles, BUT, i can't eat anything that's been domesticated like hamsters or dog or cat or horse. it's just WRONG. And i repeat, i cannot and will not eat anything that is not cooked. It probably weird as to why i'm stating my food choices on my blog, but i do believe that if your faith allows you, you should be more adventurous with yout food choices. At least to try. I don't like sashimi, but i HAVE tried it. See, the problem with me is that i WILL woder what that strange dish tastes like, so in order to satisfy my curiousity, i try dishes my mother will absolutely not eat. Plus, i can always, say, that ha! i've tried it. Having experiences, is very important to me.

Anyway, i'll move on to my next observation: i LOVE MY SHADOW!! i swear, its the figure of me that i always wanted. My legs are long, and decent. Even my hips and thighs and waist looks good! i swear, i always feel a lot happier when i see it! stupid i know but i can't help it! Shadows always make me feel less lonely too. Like there's another person there while i walk home, keeping me company. Without the face, it actually SEEMS to be a whole other person, a person that's similar to me, but seperate at the same time . Again, strange i know. But then again, when you dig deep, the most normal of people can be weird too! And i wasn't normal-seeming to begin with!
Well, i've run out of things to say, so, i'm going off now! ta!
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!