Thursday, March 26, 2009

It Happened (part 2)

Continued from below....

Basically what struck me as odd about the whole fever thing, apart from the fact that since 2006 i don't GET fevers, is that it was practically 24hrs. I'm quite fine now except for the lethargy and the bad throat and the body aches. There's no actual high temperature. Oh and the lack of hunger. As in i'm not hungry, even though all i've had so far is a slice of toast with cheese on it. Also what's strange is that i think maybe my body got it messed up. The process i mean. First its sore throat, then runny nose, the dry cough, then wet cough, then finally(or at least for my sister ), fever. I usually stop at the wet cough and spend like the next 2 weeks trying ot get rid of the runny nose and cough. I already had the flu, earlier this year, around feb and I didn't really expect to get sick again. I suppose the virus was sick of my body escaping the fever that it just latched onto me and didn't let go. Or maybe it just wanted to make me suffer for one night, so that i remember what it was like to HAVE a fever and the awfulness of it all and to make sure that i'm not so cocky about being healthy all the time and being able to dodge it. I swear, I think the gods, were trying to put me in my place and quite frankly, i think it was a smart thing to do so that i don't get complacent about my health. That truly can be the only explaination becuase today, in th morning, i got better from that 38.0 degree fever, BEFORE taking the panadol, not after. I got better maybe after i ate the toast with cheese. I also think that with all the water i'd been drinking because of my throat, i also had been going to the toilet a whole lot. Its kinda like i pee-ed the fever away(so so sorry for the crude language but i couldn't explain it in any other way). So yeah, i think i'm finishing up my thoughts on this nice "adventure" of sorts becuase after i've been sick i always value health A LOT MORE because i always realise that i just CAN'T STAND BEING SICK!

bye darlings

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!