Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update

Just thought i'd update myself of how i feel about the results, at least before they arrive. I think all that worrying and frettting has tired me out. Right now i can't be bothered about the damn thing. Really. Of course this sentiment might change tomorrow, but as of right this very moment, i trully couldn't care less about the results. I think that's what waiting and anticipation and fretting does to you. You just have spent so much pondering and wondering that, you can't be bothered anymore. No doubt, on the day itself, i'll be freaking out. But it's nice to know that, right now, i'm comfortable. Its a nice feeling of sorts i think. Plus it doesn't help that time seems to be moving so slowly it could actually be moving backwards. Of course, this just goes for me. When i sat down to dinner, i almost freaked out because i saw fish curry and omlette and i thought it was monday(we're vegetarian on mondays and thursdays), but then i realised that it was tuesday. so it made sense. the little story above was an example of how time seems to be movng backwards for me, in case people were wondering what that little anecdote was for.*smiles*

Anyway, i'm all blogged out. I have emptied my thoughts. So i'll be off. ta's!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!