Tuesday, March 24, 2009

mutterings of a bored girl

You know, if you stay at home for a long period of time, chances are that not only may your mind urn into mush, but other people in your house may regard you as the new maid. Now, i'm not saying that THAT is the case in my house(hint hint), i'm just saying generally. Technically, they would not be wrong because if you ARE at home all day, since you have NOTHING to do, why not clean and tidy up?! I am a big believer of logical reasoning and that is definitely logical reasoning. However, as other people may point out(but i throughly disagree), i am also "known" to have bouts of illogicality and hence, should also understand that that logical reasoning is not fair!

I won't go into how people may think im unreasonable and illogical and emotional from time to time because frankly, it pisses me off, especially when i KNOW that i'm not. I may go off rambling on my own, but if things are explained to me in a logical manner, to which i can understand, i would easily admit defeat. Simply assuming that i'm "off on my rambling nonsense where i refuse to see sense no mater what" drives me up the freaking wall and some people have done that to me a number of times and though i long to tell them off(and sometimes do), it doesn't make a damn difference because they just see it as a tirade of angry words from an angry person who makes no sense so why bother even listening and comprehending. I swear, sometimes i just want to scream and shout, but of course its STILL mkaes no damn difference, so i just don't bother anymore. sigh.

Well that was close. managed to keep it in a paragraph. Was in danger of just running with it till the end, but thankfully, i held back and didn't. (didn't want to come across as bitter you understand.) Anyway, yeah, so this is why i am currently looking for another job to kep me more occupied and am going for a walk-in interview tmr at a hotel for banquet waitress job. I've never gone for a proper inerview before and frankly i'm terrified. I do hope i get it but it all depends on whether they're hiring or not and whether they even need more people or not because i heard a rumour in jan that they fired everyone and were re-hiring in march. But, now it IS march and well, the economy's worse and what if they don't need people? Sigh. Nevermind. At least it'll bring me out of the house, and i can at least pay for my application fees while im out cuz THAT really needs to be done. Well cross your fingers for me! ciao.

shini

p.s. how i long to go overseas, even bintan will do. though a place with gorgeous guys would be even better, even though what the hell i'd do with them i don't know, cuz i don't even know HOW to flirt and can barely make friends. but yes. wld love to go on a holiday.

p.p.s just discovered the wonders of ebay.com.sg and it actually CAN be addictive! but only in the books and jewellery sections becuase shoes don't fit and clothes, not what im looking for. but still. sigh. must stay AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!