Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random nonsense

Happen to be looking through my old notes i had written on facebook and found the first one that i wrote. I realised it really was very me so i thought i would put it up here.

Random nonsense about me off the top of my head:
1. Books allow me to travel to different places and worlds such that even though I've never been there, I feel like I know all about them
2.I think I'm drawn to way too much black clothing, On the other hand, i don't really HAVE a lot of black clothes. strange huh?
3. Though people constantly tease me about my height, i truly embrace my height, or lack thereof.
4. I'm addicted to buy and shopping for shoes. and jewellery.
5. I wanna learn to mix drinks well and this startles my mother.
6. I love dancing and according to many people, I AM constantly dancing.
7. I adore infants and young children or as my sister says, "small people".
8. I tend to cry when i see other people crying, even in movies and shows.
9. I want to set up a blog but have no idea how.
10. I'm a class A worrier, even though I know its a waste of time.
11. Writing these notes seems weird to me, especially when people can read it.
12. Instead of chocolate, chips are my comfort junk food. seriously, i can eat A LOT.
13. Comedies truly make my day, even the short ones.
14. Like my dear friend Wei lin, i love the smell of rain.
15. On that previous note, i also want to dance in the rain, barefoot.
16. You'd be surprised at how thick-skinned i am.
17.Dear god this is hard. I simply CANNOT come up with random quirky facts about myself! Maybe I'm not as random as i thought i was.
18. I must live with someone who can kill or get rid off lizards, cockroaches and mice. Because i'd probably cry if i had to do it myself.
19. i actually had thought of being an author when i was a kid. i even wrote a short stoory about a family obsessed with vegetables and had a second and third story to follow it. Boy was i idealistic back then.
20. Music that makes me dance, is essential to me, because it's the only thing that cheers me up when i'm down.
21. whoopee! i'm almost done! The really annoying thing is that AFTER i squeeze random facts about myself to finish 25 things, 50 random things'll pop up in my head.
22. i like black, because it REALLY slims you down! And i like pink, because it's just so damn uplifting and anyone can wear it!
23. My lips are small, giving the impression that my mouth is small, but let me tell you, it is huge! i can fit a whole sushi piece quite comfortably inside.
24. As you've probably guessed from the above, i can be quite a messy eater, to the point that my sister has forbade me from eating certain foods when i'm out with people other than family.
25. The final "random" thing about me? i'm actually quite shy, but since secondary and junior college, i really had to come out of my comfort zone and make friends, and i'm very glad i did otherwise i would never have met all the wonderful people i know. i love you guys!!!

The stuff in pink is from the note. I copied it wholesale, which is why one of them isn't true. let me add one one, to counter the untrue one.(9)

26. I really really want to learn latin ballroom, like the rhumba and salsa, but i'm scared that i don't have the right attitude for it. Plus, I'm worried i won't have a partner.

There, the last one. I thought that thinking random thoughts might keep me cheerful till D-Day. It's sort of working. For those of you getting tired of listening to me go on about my A level results on friday, feel free to visit other websites. I'm not apologising for fretting about something THIS important on my own blog for goodness sake!
So yes, i am technically about a day away from my results. To all those A level results receivers out there, start making plans for friday, for after you get the results. Because, either way, one shouldn't be alone. All the best, friends. And remember, its not the end of the world.

loves,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!