Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nothing is on my mind except that i'm really really bored. I really should go and do something, but i can't think of anything, plus i'm feeling too lazy. I'm not even hungry even though i haen't eaten anything for the whole day till this point in time. sigh. I actually want to go shopping but, of ocurse no money to spend. I want to see a movie, but again, no money for it! Money does make the world go round. I totally understand how people would do the wildest things for money. makes total sense to me. By the way, this is the first time where i'm blogging out of sheer boredom. I don't have anything specific to say, i'm just typing for the sake of typing. So whatever comes to my mind, i type. hence, don't expect anything very coherent. or easy to follow. okay, i think im tired of trying to sound interesting, while at the same time, just going with the flow of my thoughts. Its too complicated. I may go off soon. Oh! did you hear the gossip that hayden pannitteare(from the show Heroes), wants to get her co-star and ex-boyfriend Milo V-something off the show? Apparently she doesn't want him around. In fact, she was the one who broke up with him because she was tired of him. it is cited that the 12 year age gap( she's 19, he's 31), was the reason they broke up. WELL DUH???!!!! Even I could see that one coming! He's in the middle of his life, all settled with his career and production company, while she's just starting out in her life and is young and wants to party and have fun! which idiot gets tied down with someone 12 years older than her, when she herself isn't even an adult yet!!!! But really, even though she realsied that they don't have much in common with each other, its no reason to want him off the SHOW!!!! That is plain unprofessional.

Okay. i've run out of steam. I think i'm going to eat now. bye!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!