Monday, March 9, 2009

A dream is a wish your heart makes

I was listening to songs, and this phrase from this song came up and i thought i would share it on my blog. I could talk about so many more things, but i think its time for a little more lighthearted stuff. "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep". And you know what, i think its true. Those dreams i had about my grades and results day, obviously reflected what my self was thinking. Those dreams i had bout my extended family meeting, obviously reflected the fact that i missed them. I know that i have mentioned dreams before and that everyone knows that your dreams are a reflection of our sub-consciousness, but i think its better if we think of our dreams as being wishes. Its definitely a hell of a lot more positive and easy to understand than the previous fact. So now, im going to try to put up a video from youtube, but if u fail to see a video up, please forgive me.

On another note, i would like to announce a revelation i had. I had been feeling that damn, i should have gotten an A for my geog. What i failed to realise earlier is that its the journey not eh grades that count. For my other subjects,(lit, econs, gp and bio),i hadn't even come close to the grades i had actually gotten for A's, in two years!i had never passed econs, never even gotten past a C in lit, could not for the life of me get ebyond the B for gp and don't even talk about bio. I admit, i was complacent about geog so i deserved it. So i should be esctatic about my grades because i wasn't even sure i had it IN me. When i had this revelation, the happy tears i thought would be released on fri, gushed out today. Because i actually DID IT!!!! So i just wanted to say that in writing here.

shini

p.s. really hope the video is posted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!