Thursday, February 19, 2009

Old friends

I always think that we should not burn any bridges. Meaning that we should not unnecessarily cut off friendships and relationships because truthfully, you never know when you might need them in the future. That of course is the cold and calculated of thinking. Mostly i just think that if in the past we were so so close, then i don't think we should just lose contact of each other. I mean there must have been something in each other that we liked and was familiar with. So i think we should always keep in contact with old friends. meet up once in while.

The thing is that while i always think we should meet up with old friends and i do or try to anyway, what always gets me is that i get so nervous about meeting them that when i do i babble like an idiot! like i keep talking and talking. Anecdotes start spewing from my mouth and i i feel so bad for dominating the conversation but like i can't stop! And because these are OLD friends whom i've not seen in like years, there's tons they don't know about me so i have so many things i could tell them as opposed to the people i see all the time! So the blathering idiot inside me gets excited and starts yakking away while the actual shini is sitting there feeling really bad. So to all those old friends out there, who've met blathering idiot shini, please know that its not really me and i'm, sorry for taking control, or trying to take control of the whole conversation. so I'M sorry!!!

anyway, on a completely different subject, i was going to jsut start on something else that occured to me today, in the same post, but then i decided not to confuse the people who read my blog(consisting all of 3 people; me myself and I). so ill talk about whatever i want to in another post, while thinking about the pizza my dad's making
As you can tell, i'm quite hungry. So ill end this post and go on with the next one. bye children.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!