Thursday, May 21, 2009

Confessions?

I have a love-hate relationship with heels(then again, which girl doesn't?)

I have the same kind of relationship with the show Grey's Anatomy because I LOVE the show, for obvious reasons, but I also hate it because of all the things it triggers in my mind that I end up brooding over and becausethe stupid show ALWAYS makes me cry. Although that could be due to the fact that my tears tend to be triggered whenever I see someone crying. It happens in real life too.

I LOVE chips. Almost any kind. My closest people know this weakness and when I say weakness, I mean it wholeheartedly. And I can finish large amounts. Not kidding at all. I usually prefer savoury to sweet anyway.

Okay, I thought I could do this but I can't. At least I managed 3?

ciao for now

love,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!