Sunday, May 17, 2009

I think i want a margharita.
or some chocolate.
or a good comedy.
urgh.
What is this melancholy that has come over me?
I totally forgot to look for hamlet in the house, because i'm sure its somewhere here right?So why waste good money buying the book or time and travel money going ot the library to borrow it.
Then again, even though Ian McKellen said to read it while you're young, I don't know if I can relate to Hamlet, or understand him.
Do I really want to feel even more depressed?
Why am I depressed anyway? I should be having the time of my life.
Urgh.
hate not knowing things.
There isn't even Harper's Island tomorrow.
i REALLY want a margharita now.
Only because i feel more relaxed. urgh
But then i feel sad.
Such a lousy drinker.
And there's no chocolate.
Chocolate by-products yes, like Nutella and lamingtons. But no actual chocolate.
Screw this nonsense.
I'm going to bed.
Only because i don't know HOW to make a nice margharita and because there's no proper chocolate, or a good comedy on tv now.
Going to more sad songs.
and something REALLY REALLY HURTS. Like NEVER BEFORE.
urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!