Sunday, May 3, 2009

couples

New post. Alright. I've asked a number of people this already and pretty much gotten the same answer. I post this question here now.
Question: Situation A is when the guy and girl are just getting to know each other, and they're young, so first-time relationship, and they're dating. Situation B is when the guy and the girl are an etablishe couple. If your friend was the girl, which situation would you prefer to be going on, A or B? Its usually just a matter of time when A becomes B but still. Almost everyone I asked says they prefer it when they're friend is at the point of B. Why do you ask?

Well, at B, they're are less like to stick to one another like glue that's why. I probably sound extremely bitter and maybe I am, but I'd take an established couple over one that's just starting out any day, at least to hang out with. I especially can't stand it when either the girl or the guy comepletely ditches his or her friends for this "future gf or bf". I mean really. Isn't this common sense? Take it from the girls point of view. Boyfriends may come and go but friends and family are always with you. That's how it is right? And the whole act of ditching to spend almost ALL your time with this guy doesn't make sense to me. I mean won't u get sick of each other? Won't you miss your friends? Don't you need ALONE time at least? Of course, these may seem like stupid questions and probably shows my immaturity in this seperate arena. But , you know, still.

Its quite frustrating to the friends of this "to-be" couple. Especially when its taking absolutely FOREVER for things to be confirmed. Yu know what i mean. Sigh. I don't know if I act like that or not, never had the chance to, but i think I'd stay sensible enough to save some time to be with my close and best friends. Well, I hope so anyway, Urgh, quite tired now, so going to go off. Word of advice ? Remember to always make time for your friends, because when the r/s goes bad, you'll need someone's shoulders to cry on and to comfort you and if you ditch your friends,you'll end up all alone. NO MATTER WHAT. ok, bye!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!