Friday, May 22, 2009

I might get some flak for saying this but i'm sorry KRIS WON????!!!!???? how?? Did America not HEAR Adam Lambert's VOICE?! I mean kris sings well, do not get me wrong, but well, his voice is not extraordinary. I swear i've never heard adam's kind of voice before. I liked danny's voice too. sorta like chris daughtry's but slightly different.

At the same time I think that kris, needs this title. He's not very confident so the title will help him. And anyway, Adam will do well. He can't not because he is in every sense of the word a star on stage. As u can see, i quite like him. He's the second one whom i supported and looked out for from the first audition all the way to the finals. The first one was Carrie Underwood. I'm sorry, but with a name like underwood, people, don't forget you very easily. SO yeah, been tooting for him for a long time.

Anyway, I know its quite silly to be writing about American Idol, especially when hardly anyone i know still watches it. But i can't help but get sucked into it by my father who WATCHES EVERY EPISODE OF EVERY SEASON for reasons unknown to me and this year's batch were all really good! Plus, i found the indian guy cute and wanted to see how long he'd last and i truly didn't know who would win, because i didn't NOT like any of them. So yeah, this entry is on American Idol.
Also, don't you think that after the amazing finale show of American Idol, Singapore Idol is going to be a bit of a flat? Cuz its a little hard to compete with 100 million votes, which however way you count it, translates into ALOT of people watching. Okay, I think i gotta go. Run out of steam as usual. So ciao for now children(if anyone even READS this blog)


loves,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!