Sunday, May 3, 2009

great days

Since I am in such a happy mood, I shall type this entry in one of my favourite colours: pink. Unfortunately, this shade of pink is not my fav, but never mind. Yes, pink is one of my favourite colours, and i realised this, or shall i say i finally accepted this fact, quite late in my life. I realised this when i actually counted the number of shirts and pieces of clothing i have in the colour and found that i have hte most number of clothing in pink. Plus, it looks DAMN good on me. next to black of course.

By the way, this entry was not to talk about my fav colours, though if you're wondering, they are: pink, black, red and brown. They are such because these colours look quite nice on my skin tone. Even though i know that technically, black is not a colour, but a pigment.


Okay, must get to the main topic. I had a BRILLIANT weekend!!! And i mean BRILLIANT. Met friends, family, went to the beach, played games, AND its still not over!! Although i think tomorrow i'll probably just be doing housework. But there's Harper's Island to watch and the taped show of Red THread that i missed. I mean really! And oh my goodness, I just watched Russell Peters, (not live of course;believe me i'm not very proud of it) and the man is hilarious!!! Really! If you haven't heard of him, well then shame on you! You are denying yourself of some great comedy. Alright, people say he's offensive and he swears like a sailor during his acts and some subject matter, or all can be questionable. BUT. But he's just pointing out truths about humanity and ourselves that we are too shy to mention ourselves. And he's so good that, i think a lot of people go away from his show, not at all feeling offended, but just generally happy, which is what may happen when you laugh for a long period of time. So yes, I"m in a great mood! Just felt like writing down here, like to record it down when i feel just so amazing and not at all unhappy or sad or worried. Its very important I think to remember your happy times, and forget about the sad ones.Oh god i think that last line was like a bad song. Oh! I forgot to mention, i danced today too! doing all my favourite things! anyway, I want to mention something else but i don't want to ruin this happy post so I'll just write another one. Ciao darlings!!!

loves,
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!