Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just finished watching Red Thread. The ending was definitely unexpected. Reeeeeeeeaaaalllllly unexpected. A little disturbing too. But generally a happy ending where it mattered I guess. Still love Adrain Pang! And can I just say that Patrick Toh speaks really well? His enunciation is almost flawless! I quite like him as an actor too! And the woman who plays Dora, very cute when she's angry and very good too!

Sigh. A bit sad its over. Was fairly entertaining for a while. I think I will watch the season 2 of Sayang Sayang. Feeling very supportive of local shows right now. Looking foward to the new season of Singapore Idol too; just to see the new batch of talent that dare to enter and put themselves up for nationwide humilation. Don't get me wrong, I think its very cool and brave of them to put themselves out there. And I'm excited to see the kind of new talent there is. Its just that, there already ARE good and talented musicians in spore. I'll be honest. With all my "support local acts and shows" spiel, you'd think I'm with all the local bands. I'm not. I don't even know any, except Electrico and Jack&Rai, the latter whose music I really do like. Haven't gotten their album yet though. I suppose I really AM a hypocrite then, since I don't support local music. Its just that, well, how do I find out about them? Like hear their songs to see if I like their style? I suppose I could go to some gigs, if I knew where they were but, a) My mother would wonder what the hell is wrong with me and prob would say no and b) will I even like them? I admit, I heard Jack&Rai when I was at the Esplanade, you know that stage area thingy near the Promenade? I was surprised at their style, and even more surprised that I liked it. sigh. Maybe I should go with S for those local gigs, I think she goes for them anyway.

I'm a little upset about something. Actually quite upset. The thing is, I can't write it here, or tell anyone, because its a little..no alot...very very enbarrassing. Well, the previous sentence isn't true, I did tell someone, my sister. But the thing about my sister is that whenever she hears about this problem, (this problem occurse QUITE frequently), she just goes "why do you keep having this problem?" and that's it. No "its okay", or "is it very bad" or even "do you want to tell mama?". Nothing. So, as you can tell, she doesn't really help very much. Sigh. I really can't do anything about it. It just keeps happening again and again and before I know it, I find another problem. But like I said, Can't write it here. Maybe I'll go write it in my real diary. Where the more personal and private problems are aired. I swear, if anyone read my diary, I would probably die. Well and truly. Then again, if I can find someone who can read my handwriting IN the diary, I'd probabaly congratulate him/her because the handwriting is especially messy and illegible. You know what, I think I'm gonna go and do just that. Ta for now

love love

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!