Saturday, July 4, 2009

random nonsense

I felt like typing out something but I really have nothing to talk about and ponder about. Yes, my head is pretty much an empty hole right now. I feel so bad about not reading the newspaper AT ALL. I have no idea why I don't read the newspaper, I mean its not like I am too busy or anything. I guess I just have to be disciplined about it and do it. Can't let my brain go can I?

Speaking of letting go, something I want to just mention. I think when anyone goes for camps, any kind of camps, whether they be in secondary school or university, they have to sort of re-wire their brain, especially if they don't really like camps. They gotta let themselves relax and be willing to do anything. Well not ANYTHING, but almost anything. I learned this at camp recently. I relaxed and let myself be up for anything, and basically not be so frigid. Of course I still have to work on the talking to other people I don't know thing, you know, the making new friends thing; but I'm working on it. In our family, my sister is the extrovert and I'm the more introverted one. Which is a little weird because I'm supposed to be the older one. Then again, I don't think age affects people's personalities.

okay now I'm just babbling. urgh, I'm hungry, well not hungry per say, but just feel like eating something. Now I just gotta decide on savoury or sweet. Sigh. I'm never going to lose weight at this rate.

You know what I'm going to do? On monday, I'll attempt to wash the floors. Kitchen and living room. Never done that before, but there's always a first time for everything I say! I also thought of dancing. Since no one is going to be home anymore these days (thank god!), I can continue dancing, maybe even come up with routines. Note, I'm talking about bollywood songs, not the usual pop/rock, because I'm really hopeless with hip pop and other types of dances. This way, the dancing is some sort of exercise, but I'm having fun doing it! That's what I figured anyway.

I'm quite sleepy now but I"m waiting for 3 am to talk to a friend of mine, about something recent, and I have to wait till so late because she'll apparently be out till then. The girl is 2 years younger than me and she's out till 3! My own mother doesn't think I can take care of myself , but she thinks I'm perfectly capable of taking responsibility of my sister and her friends! urgh. Okay, going to get something to eat now. ciao for now

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!