Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Scorpio

Comes across as a very lucky, happy person. Doesn't let much get them down. Has a lot of friends which they hardly ever encounter problems with. Treat their friends like family. Very good at lasting in long term relationships, although sometimes they come across as careless for their partner. Generous but can spot out impurities in anyone, which some people may find bitchy. Likes to think they are intelligent. EXTREMELY vain. Very sexual, which they are not at all embarrassed about. Easily amused. Usually has a nice smile. Cheeky. Funny. Little common sense. Has very strong desires in life. Outgoing. Not many people get the chance to see the REAL them. Attractive. Believes in destiny more than karma.

From Facebook.
OMG. Seriously. A lot of it seems true. Of course not all of it is nice la, can't expect that. But whoa! I know the "outgoing" isn't true though. Not saying which others aren't true. Sigh. I just had to put it here too, for those who don't have FB (some really don't!). Well, slowly going through Gossip Girl season 2 (i know i know, I'm really really late, but I simply couldn't be bothered till now. Now I know why I loved it in the first place!) Although omg how do these people have so much energy to do their school stuff and plot and plan and party at the same time??? I'd be exhausted!

Okay, quite sleepy now, going off. Ciao bella! ( so wrong I know but *shrugs*)

love love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!