Friday, July 31, 2009

Hey Hey!! I've got 2 things I wanna air my opinions on.

Firstly, and I know this is kinda late, but I didn't feel like blogging till now, but the Liverpool vs Singapore FRIENDLY match, was painful. I'm not a specific fan of liverpool, but I usually support whoever it is I think the underdog. Well, not really, and not all the time. When I watch a match, if it s 2 teams I don't know very well, I'll support the team that, somehow, someway, gives off good vibes to me. Can't really explain it , but its NOT because the players are hotter.

So back to the match. I only watched the 1st half, where I very unhappily saw the 1st goal Liverpool made against Spore and the 5th goal. But believe me, that was enough to make me wail VERY LOUDLY. What was worse, was that everytime Liverpool scored, the WHOLE stadium cheered, since it was filled with Liverpool fans. I mean of course, its a friendly, and its meant for the Liverpool fans to be able to see their team play on home ground, but it can't do much for the Singaporean players. And okay, even though I know saying this will incur the wrath of TONS of liverpool fans, I don't think that it was very sportsmanly to push for the 6th goal, after completely thrashing the team of that country. I don't think it showed that the liverpool team was friendly, when they pushed and scored 5 goals. I mean, hello, Singapore didn't even score ONE goal, so how hard would it be for liverpool to score a win? 2-0 is still decent for them and it WILL be a win. What was with the extra 3 goals? The 5th one was especially bad ( only cuz I saw that one and the first one), but really, how it was created, was really painful. So i'm sorry if I offended any Liverpool fans, but that's just how I feel.

And now, the second thing I wanted to just mention is that the Reduced Shakespeare Company's Complete Works of Shakepseare, Abridged is simply BRILLIANT. I was laughing like ALL the time and I definitely did not expect the audience participation part. I think it made the whole experience even better. I absolutely recommend it. And its okay if you haven't READ all the 37 plays.
I'd elaborate on how much I enjoyed it and how it totally MADE my day, but i'm exhausted and i gotta wake up early and BE SEXCITED tmr, so I'm going to sleep now. so ciao babes

love love
shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!