Monday, July 13, 2009

two posts consecutively is weird I know but I just gotta say this. I think that having a blog has helped me a little I think to reveal more about myself. I mean yes its just on the net and people don't really read my blog but still. I have talked about lots of things on this blog, about myself. Really depending on this thing. Not very healthy I think, but whatever. gotta go

This is from my Astrology application for today in fb. I totally forgot about it till now. Check it out.
Darshini,
Challenging developments involving friends, associations or group activities are bringing you to be aware of the impact that others have on your life, for good or ill. You'll want to decide which friends to keep, and who you need to grow beyond.

Amazingly true or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!