Monday, July 6, 2009

Sports

I'm not a sports person. Truly I am not. The main reason as to why I am not is because I am simply not good in sports. I don't excel in them. At all. I LIKE certain sports, where I'm average or I just for some weird reason, I like it, like badminton or like captain's ball. Badminton right, I think if I practice I can be quite alright. As it is now, I am very VERY bad at it. Ask anyone who's ever played with me.

However the interesting thing is that I don't HATE sports. I still play them, like in a team. I mean I don't go out and organise sporting activities with friends, unless its badminton and if I do its proabably to force myself to lose weight and just DO some exercise. What I like to believe is that even though I don't play sports well ( this is alike a HUGE understatement), I make up for it in enthusiasm. If you want me to cheer you on, I so totally can do that. If you need people to makeup a team, I'll do it. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT TO WIN, THEN YOU CANNOT ASK ME TO PLAY, because I'm bad at it. Whatever the game may be, I am bad at it. So if I find an interesting sport, especially something I've never done before, like climbing or abseiling, or archery, I'd totally try it and be actually quite excited about it. No expectations on how well I do of course!

shini

P.S. anyone know how long an ant bite's effects on one's foot lasts? My foot is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!