Monday, June 8, 2009

Black face

I am in a really REALLY REALLY REALLY bad mood now.

strangely enough, the day started out fine. met bal for a movie for her birthday treat, even though i only paid for her ticket. we walked from cine to wisma, walked to various shops IN wisma, then walked to centrepoint cuz she was meeting her mum there. I think the bad mood started with my shoes giving me blisters, and was made worse by the fact that I unfortunately found things I wanted to buy, but could not. I still HAVE some money in my a/c, but I'm not supposed to use it. Some times I don't even know why I go window shopping. I should stop doing it then.

Anyway, after spending all my money for the day, I went to starbucks to wait for my mother and sister to call me to meet them. You know, I love my mother, I really do, but I thin I can only take her in small doses. And though I had been staying at my aunt's place for the past 3 days, and only saw my mother yesterday and today, I think I need another break from her.

I know, I'm a horrible daughter.
Its just that when I'm in a bad mood, everything around me just irritates me. The fact that my mother says she refuses to buy clothes for herself till she's sorted out all her clothing over the years(cuz she's lost so much weight, her old things don't fit her, while her old old things do), but she goes out and buys 2 "singapore shawls" that cost like 2oo plus in total. She refuses to buy actual clothes for herself, but I have to beg and bug her and find the cheapest possible version of what I want when I ask her to buy something. Which is why I was in a bad mood because I saw things today that I want and would like her to buy for me, but I know she won't. Urgh. I'm being a spoiled brat. I hate being a spoiled brat. The stuff I want to buy, add up to like over a 100 dollars. Which sucks, because that's not the end.

AND, I have to go and get $55 for the arts camp my friends and I decided to go for. Of course now I don't feel like going for it, and rather just take the money and shop. Sigh. The trials and tribulations of a bored and spoiled brat.

Oh, one more thing. I have now been introduced to this korean drama by my cousin, boys over/before flowers. I can't believe that I acutally like it and want to watch it. I shall take it as my substitution right now, because the american shows are only coming out in september and the soccer season hasn't started, and that there aren't any new hindi movies to watch. Sigh.
I'm also depressed about my weight and figure but I'm of course too lazy to actually go and run at the canal. Trying to eat less but then my bust will shrink and I don't want that. I need to go and slap myself and just CHEER UP!!




okay, I'm going to stop before I just get mad at myself.
bye now.

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!