Saturday, June 27, 2009

Michael Jackson

I know that he passed away, many many hours ago, but I only had time now, today to write about my thoughts on this awful news here.

I'm quite saddened by this news you know. Like I was extremely shocked and surprised and fiarly upset by it. I know I wasn't part of the generation that truly worshipped him, meaning my mother's and younger (she WENT for the concert when he came down WITH my father , her then-BOYFRIEND! I know, it irks me too) but my parents played his songs on the Gold 90 FM when we were kids, so even WE knew his name and his songs. And you know what, I actually LIKE his songs! Yes, I will admit it! I don't HATE or look down on him, like many other people do. He achieved what many many movie and music stars dream to have. SUPERSTARDOM. I mean think about it, he broke records when he sold his records, he literally changed his face shape and colour, he went from black to white! And of course his acquittance and his notoriety and his debts and his horrible childhood all made him even more famous. Scandal really elevates one's position in the ladder of stardom! He will truly and absolutely never be forgotten. EVER.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!