Monday, June 1, 2009

FINAL WARNING

Anymore cracks or "well-deserved" advice about me drinking from anyone and I'll give it to them.

I KNOW what I should do and not do. I'm not stupid. I read fairly extensively and I'm a worrier. Hence, I worry about BEING drunk, so then, obviously I make sure I don't go too far. And so far, as much as I can tell, I've only been drinking with people I can trust. AKA my MOTHER and my FAMILY.

I am not an alkie, nor will I become one. I am simply an 18-year-old EXPERIMENTING and testing the grounds and FINALLY having fun, LEGALLY. If the law doesn't bother with me then why should you! Scratch that. If my MOTHER, MY MOTHER, doesn't worry and lets me drink, why should you!!!

So I'm warning everyone. For the last time. I know what I'm doing and I am not stupid enough to push my limits. I don't need minders telling me that I'm too young or it doesn't look nice. Just because YOU didn't do it when YOU were my age, doesn't mean what I'M doing is wrong. So just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!