Monday, June 8, 2009

I swear I love technology sometimes! I mean I always complain when it doesn't work with me or FOR me, but really, I do love it.

Today, was the twins' birthday, their 2nd, and, while I don't have any pictures of my own, because I forgot to bring my camera, I can probably steal my cousin's. Anyway, the party was winding down and it was mostly family left, well except Veenie, but she counts anyway. So my cousin from living in the US called and we tried to do a video conference thing, because it WAS her nieces' birthday and EVERYONE wanted to see our little tara baby. Now, the baby is 6 months old and its like 7 or 8 in the morning over there.

Although she couldn't really see US, we could see her and everything she was showing us. And let me tell you, it was so wonderful to see her and her baby and her house and everything. Because like, at random parts of the day, I'll suddenly wonder what she's doing and how she's doing. We do have family in the states, but not in new jersey, which is where she lives. And we're a fairly close-knit family, so like, it just sucks for her that she has no family over there, especially now that she's a new mother. Because her sister had us. so anyway, that's why I really love technology. Because really, without it, we'd only be able to communicate face-to-face or through letters or something.

I think I may have had something else to write about, but I totally forgot about it. So till next time!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!