Thursday, June 18, 2009

I just realised something. Of course its something that if I write about it, everyone will know how dumb I really am. But anyway, here goes.
I just realised that I have been telling so many people about my blog that if I want to whine about someone or something, without the person in question finding out, I can't do it properly. I mean, I can not put the name, or re-name the person, like in those articles where the content is quite scandolus or it the people in the article are minors, but then I wouldn't be able to let out ALL my steam! It'll be like those volcanoes, with the viscous lava(you know I STILL cannot remember the proper names for the volcanoes!), where the the magma is not completely melted and the gases are trapped, and so the pressure builds and builds, till one day, the volcano explodes and causes major destruction!!!!

I mean, I'm not equating THIS situation with a volcano, obviously, this is a minor problem, and volcanoes are HUGE tragedies. I'm just trying to explain myself better. Sigh.
I guess, if you are a blogger, (and apparently I AM), you gotta have some self-restraint on what you post and write, because ultimately, what you say or write will be on the world wide web, which can be accessed by anyone and if what you say is offensive, you will HAVE to pay the consequences. They can be big, like the government coming after you, or not so public, like your friends coming after you. Either way, it will affect you.

I do realise that many of my points and opinions and "advice" is not extremely original and that people have already argued certain points before so it might not be interesting. However, think about it this way; it could just be that that I simply agree with those "un-original" points/opinions that were brought across by others? I mean, practically NOTHING is original these days anyway. I have no idea how I made the transition from the 2nd paragraph to the 3rd paragraph, but as I have already said before, my mind just jumps or I just get bored so people will just have to keep up.

Anywho, as you can probably tell, I have absolutely nothing ot talk about, because my LIFE is quite monotonous, but quite frankly, I like it that way. Everyone else, who's not having the time of their life, who has to go to school/work, totally resent me for it and they remind me that they resent me for it but I DON'T CAAAAARRREEE!!!!! *giggles* Besides, I'll be starting school soon, and I'll be so busy and like stressed out. So yeah. Do you think my dad will give me money to go shopping tmr? he already gave me and sister $30 for this movie outing we had to go and see with our cousin from overseas, like on wednesday. So that's why I don't think he will give me money. But I really want to go to cotton on and hypnosis and forever 21, to buy some things. I really want like plain, polo tees kind of thing and tees, which aren't too low-cut, cuz then i can just wear one layer. I also realise that I need another pair of pants, or to wear my existent skirts(i'm not into skirts). AND BLACK FLATS! Sigh. I'm so awful. Always thinking about shopping. in these terrible times. awful awful awful. *shrugs* its the GSS! if you don't shop now, when're gonna?! right?

Okay, officially run out of things to say and the call of the dishes is getting louder and louder. So is battery-running-out call. So ciao for now children!

shini

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!