Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If someone says NO I DON'T WANT TO GO, LEAVE ME ALONE repeatedly then shouldn't you do it!!!?? No, she refuses to leave me alone, and continues to bug me and HURRY me!!!If there's one thing I can't stand, its when someone hurries me! For no damn good reason!!!! If that's not bad enough, ruining my mood, she also goes and lays guilt on me, saying I wasted HER daylight hours! She CANNOT put that on me! I don't NEED that guilt nor do I deserve it! I told her SO MANY TIMES, screaming it even, but she just thought I was joking. She didn't take me seriously and its MY fault? Why can't you leave things alone! I'm so sick of all these people! They're ALWAYS here! And I can't go out because I have no money, and noone to go out with! I'm going quite quite crazy!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. babe, are you referring to your mum?
    ps. lovin' the blog.

    -ur friend from Aus:)

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment!